Saturday, September 4, 2010

Race morning

Well it's dawned fine and glorious. I had a good nights sleep, for me anyway :). The racing would have already started for some of the team, and while I have become quite friendly with some of them I won't be going down to watch. Racing starts at about 8am and goes through to the last start at 3.30pm. I start at 2pm.

We have to present a minimum of one hour before our start time, so just after 12 noon, I am meeting Murray at the door and we will roll on down to the start, and maybe catch some of the action of the previous race. The batches seem to be a couple of hundred strong, so there shouldn't be too much drama with queues and waiting. We will have to wait to last finisher of the 3.30pm race is in before we can clear our bikes and head back.

So until then, I will be eating a leisurely breakfast, putting my feet up and maybe catching up on some earlier blog posts still waiting to be written.

No comments:

Post a Comment